Sunday, May 17, 2009

clever sorry saying

There is no better way to apologize.

I recently searched the internet to find out how to apologize to somebody.

I searched and searched and I couldn't find a unique way until I came across this website.

I was sceptical about this company until I used there service. What they do and don't laugh for $9.95 they are apologizing.
And you know it's always hard to take the first step.

I thought it's a scam but it turn out this is the best $9.95 I ever spent on something what is make no sense.

They sent two different size of Apology certificate one for wallet size the other you can hang it on the wall and the made a personal, friendly phone call to my wife.

After the personal phone call my wife wife called me and she said she forgave me, wow.

It was so easy to take the first step to apologize this way.

They can't guarante anything but they do there best to let people know we're sorry. Check them out and don't wait start apologizing!

www.thanksorapology.com

No comments:

Post a Comment